- Getting Started with AWS
- Getting Started with AWS Data Exchange
- Developer Tools – Amazon Web Services
- Mobile on AWS - Amazon Web Services
- AR/VR Tools - Amazon Web Services
- Customer Engagement Services - Amazon Web Services
- AWS Media Services
- Networking and Content Delivery Products on AWS
Technical resources for AWS Data Exchange
- Data Products
- AWS Data Exchange User Guide
- Working with Data Sets
- AWS Data Exchange Limits
- FAQ on AWS Data Exchange
AI / ML Resources
- AWS Free Tier Registration
- Register and request up to $100 in AWS credits
- AWS Credits can only be applied to AWS services. Additional charges incurred for the use of AWS Marketplace products are the responsibility of the participant.
- You are encouraged to monitor your usage of free trials from the curated model as to not incur additional charges.
- You MUST be registered for the challenge in order to receive AWS credits
- Please allow 2-3 business days to receive AWS credits
- AWS credit requests received after Friday, August 21st at 4pm EST will NOT be guaranteed receipt.
- Join the Slack workspace to ask questions, network, and collaborate!
- Be sure to join the #officehours channel in Slack to ask questions and support team member will get back to you. Office Hours Schedule:
- July 30th: 10am - 11am, 6pm - 7pm EDT
- August 13th: 10am - 11am, 6pm - 7pm EDT
- August 21st: 10am - 11am, 6pm - 7pm EDT
- AWS Knowledge Center
Featured Data Providers
- CSR Hub